Re: [xml] Can I read namespace URIs as regular attributes?

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 12:39 AM, Jianqing Zhang <arrow jianqing gmail com> wrote:
Thanks Michael. I'm using C++ and have not figured it out. I'm
wondering how I can get these namespace URIs. information

The following xpath _expression_ ".//namespace::*" can find all namespaces declarations in a document and it works with xmllint --shell and XML::LibXML (perl).

--
Emmanuel Rodriguez