Re: [xml] Compilation fails with Sun Studio on Solaris 10

Hi!

Bugzilla from alexander skwar name wrote:

Now it compiles, I think - but I get a sh*tload of "symbol referencing"
errors -> http://pastebin.ca/1674946 . Unsure if they are related?

Oh, regarding the symbol referencing errors, I found this mail
-> http://old.nabble.com/build-fails-on-Solaris-td26156446.html

After applying these patches, I was able to compile libxml2-2.7.6
on a Sun Solaris 10 Sparc system using Sun Studio 12.1 compiler.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p26392140/configure.in.patch configure.in.patch
http://pastebin.ca/1674967

http://old.nabble.com/file/p26392140/relaxng.c.patch relaxng.c.patch
http://pastebin.ca/1674944

Thanks a lot,
Alexander

PS: Sorry for replying to my own mail, but I didn't want anyone to go
looking for known and _solved_ issues :)