Re: [xml] LibXML2 digitally signed?

On Mon, Nov 09, 2009 at 10:28:13PM -0800, Michael Shang wrote:
Hi

I would like to know where I can find a version of the LibXML2library with the 32bits and 64bits dlls
digitally signed?
The one I downloaded on the website did not contain digital signature.

  I sign the rpms I produce for Linux. I will never do that on Windows
since I don't even have a licence for the Windows operating system.

Does the current license allows any company that use these dlls to digitally sign them?

  The licence is provided as part of the package sources. You can ask
a lawyer what it things about your question. I'm not a lawyer

Daniel