Re: [xml] xmlChar * <-> char *

ok.
the PDF is not very clear.

I read both pages you sugested, and got a few more questions, but i
think i got the hang of it.

for example, at the begining of my program, i could set locales to
utf-8 (regardless of the OS enconding)

if (!setlocale(LC_ALL, "en_US.UTF-8"))
      exit EXIT_FAILURE;

and that would assure all my strings are in utf (making sure i dont
str functions that cant handle utf-8)
so in that scenario, "char *" would be the same as "xmlChar *",
alowing me to cast one to the other safely

i would love a real world, complete, example :S

thanks