Re: [xml] [Fwd: Resolving entity references from a DTD using SAX parser]

Hi Daniel

Thanks very much for your reply about DTDs and SAX.

Daniel Veillard wrote:
  Why SAX and why not the XML Reader ? I saw your mail, and my 10s
attention span was reduced to why do they absolutely need SAX if they
are using Entities declaration in the DTD.

Does the XML Reader API do HTML too? I couldn't find anything saying it does or it doesn't. We need to parse both XML and HTML.

Thanks,
Rachael