[xml] new line character after calling xmlTextWriterEndDocument

Using LIBXML 2.7.3 and the writer interfaceÂ

I manage the canonicalization of my xml document Âby Âwriting data in canonicalized format and not using the API's

i find that after the call toÂxmlTextWriterEndDocument adds a the '\n' character to the buffer Âthat disrupts the canonicalization of my document.Â

Is it ok to not call this API after I have done writing the contents of the XML file using the writer interface or are there any other ways to circumvent this issue ?Â