Re: [xml] How to bind multiple IP?

Thanks.

Here is a representative sample example of binding a socket.

sd = socket(PF_INET, SOCK_DGRAM, 0);
if ( sd < 0 )
{
   perror("socket");
   exit(1);
}
addr.sin_family = AF_INET;
addr.sin_port = htons(SERVER_PORT);
addr.sin_addr.s_addr = INADDR_ANY;
if ( bind(sd, (struct sockaddr*)&addr, sizeof(addr)) < 0 )
{
   perror("bind");
   exit(1);
}

In libxml2, the sample code used an API, htmlreadfile(URL, ...).
I have checked a source code of that function, but I haven't found any
low level program part.
I think at least I have to know about socket that libxml2 uses
currently, then I can call bind(known_socket, ,,..)
However, i do not where it is.
Could you please tell me how to associate binding sockets with libxml2
library in the source level?

Thanks.