[xml] How to bind multiple IP?

Hi. all.

There is a sample program for parsing html from entered URL. I
remember it is xmllint.c

By the way, as my testing program, I want to simulate "multiple IPs"
visits other websites at the same time.

By "multiple IPs" I mean, I am going to use a machine which has IP
aliasing set up and my test program that I

need to create will go to a differenct URL with aliased IP. As a
result, a program simulates multiple machines

access to different URLs at the same time, even though the program
runs in a machine.

Is there anybody who knows if I can implement it and how?

Thanks.