Re: [xml] quite huge memory consumption

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 02:44:40PM +0100, Grzegorz JaÅkiewicz wrote:
2009/7/27 Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>:

ÂSorry I don't have time to debug your code. But basically it's a tree
If you remove/replace parts of the tree with something else, sure you
have to free up the unlinked parts !

another thing. I know that the version I am running is a bit oldish,
but all leaks shown by valgrind are in xmlParseFile(), which has
nothing to do with DocRootSet.

  No that's where node were allocated i.e. when parsing the tree if then
you remove some of the tree pointers then valgrind will report where
this was allocated not where the bug occured. Your code is wrong !
If not reproduce the leak with xmllint and then I will look at it.

Daniel