Re: [xml] quite huge memory consumption

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 01:34:09PM +0100, Grzegorz JaÅkiewicz wrote:
2009/7/27 Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>:

ÂAnd what did you do with all the previous root subtree ?
Well apparently you leaked it since I don't see any code destroying
it...

Well, including at the bottom another version of stripped down code.
This time, everything that was there is there (except for some data
retrieval, which doesn't leak as is)
So you saying that I have to free whatever xmlDocSetRootElement is
returning, which I presume, is the 'old' document ?

  Sorry I don't have time to debug your code. But basically it's a tree
If you remove/replace parts of the tree with something else, sure you
have to free up the unlinked parts !

Daniel