Re: [xml] Query regarding libxml tests

Hi,

I would like to extract from information starting from a file XML to
use them afterwards in my program C with Visual studio 2008 under Windows XP. I found the library LibXml2.

- This file XML is voluminous. Preferably, I use DOM ou SAX ?
- Can you describe me the steps to be made to use LibXml2 correctly ?
- Can you give an example which shows the extraction of the data from a file xml ?

Thinks