Re: [xml] Query regarding libxml tests

Hello,

 I would like to extract from information starting from a file XML to
use them afterwards in my program C with Visual studio 2008 pennies
Windows XP. This file XML is voluminous.

- Are there functions defined under Visual studio 2008 to do this ?

- Which are the steps to be followed so that the compilation and the
execution of the program C it goes well?

- Can you give me an example to understand moreover better?

Please, It is the first time that I do this work. Can you explain me
step by step to manage to solve my problem?

Best regards.