[xml] Use of method SAX of the library LibXml2

Hello ,

I read many the times the references described in this link :   http://julp.developpez.com/c/libxml2/?page=sax#L3.2.1
 But, I do not manage to find a solution with my problem because it is the first time that I make the handling of file XML in a program C by using method SAX of the library Iibxml2 . Moreover, the remainder of my work is based on the result found in the solution of this problème. I want to use a solution suggested by you like a function to call it in my program.
My work consists in making two things (two functions):

- the first function makes it possible to extract information (which is character strings) which exist between the beacon <intent> and < \ intent> concerning the last identifier <ID> < \ ID> of the last beacon <concept> < \ concept>

this function gives us like a result a table or a file containing:
“d b a c”

In our case here, there will be only one line of the file or only one box of the table containing “d b a c”

- The second function makes it possible to extract information (character strings) which exists between the beacon <intent> and < \ intent> of all the identifiers <ID> < \ ID> except the last identifier <ID> < \ ID>

and if the beacon <intent> < \ intent> of the first identifier <ID> < \ ID> is not empty then we put information between <intent> < \ intent> in the result

If not if the beacon <intent> < \ intent> of the first identifier <ID> < \ ID> is empty as in our case then we do not put information between <intent> < \ intent> in the result.
this function gives us like a result a table or a file containing the required character strings.

In our case here, there will be lines of the file or many boxes of the table containing:
"a"
"b"

"c"
"d"
"a c"
"b c"
"b d"
"c d"
"a b d"

Here my file XML complete named “essai.lat.xml”:
Code: XML

<Galicia_Document>
<Lattice numberObj= " 5 " numberAtt= " 4 " numberCpt= " 11 " >

<Name>lattice (test) </Name>

<Object>3</Object>
<Object>2</Object>

<Object>1</Object>
<Object>5</Object>
<Object>4</Object>

<Attribute>d</Attribute>
<Attribute>b</Attribute>
<Attribute>c</Attribute>

<Attribute>a</Attribute>
<Concept>

<ID> 1 </ID>
<Extent>

<Object_Ref>3</Object_Ref>
<Object_Ref>2</Object_Ref>
<Object_Ref>1</Object_Ref>

<Object_Ref>5</Object_Ref>
<Object_Ref>4</Object_Ref>
</Extent>

<Intent>
</Intent>
<UpperCovers>

</UpperCovers>
</Concept>

<Concept>
<ID> 2 </ID>
<Extent>
<Object_Ref>1</Object_Ref>

<Object_Ref>5</Object_Ref>
</Extent>
<Intent>
<Attribute_Ref>a</Attribute_Ref>

</Intent>

<UpperCovers>
<Concept_Ref>1</Concept_Ref>
</UpperCovers>

</Concept>
<Concept>
<ID> 5 </ID>

<Extent>
<Object_Ref>2</Object_Ref>

<Object_Ref>5</Object_Ref>
<Object_Ref>4</Object_Ref>
</Extent>

<Intent>
<Attribute_Ref>b</Attribute_Ref>
</Intent>
<UpperCovers>

<Concept_Ref>1</Concept_Ref>

</UpperCovers>
</Concept>
<Concept>

<ID> 4 </ID>
<Extent>
<Object_Ref>3</Object_Ref>

<Object_Ref>1</Object_Ref>

<Object_Ref>4</Object_Ref>
</Extent>
<Intent>
<Attribute_Ref>c</Attribute_Ref>

</Intent>
<UpperCovers>
<Concept_Ref>1</Concept_Ref>
</UpperCovers>

</Concept>
<Concept>

<ID> 3 </ID>
<Extent>
<Object_Ref>3</Object_Ref>

<Object_Ref>2</Object_Ref>
<Object_Ref>5</Object_Ref>

</Extent>

<Intent>
<Attribute_Ref>d</Attribute_Ref>
</Intent>
<UpperCovers>

<Concept_Ref>1</Concept_Ref>

</UpperCovers>
</Concept>
<Concept>

<ID> 8 </ID>
<Extent>
<Object_Ref>1</Object_Ref>

</Extent>

<Intent>
<Attribute_Ref>c</Attribute_Ref>
<Attribute_Ref>a</Attribute_Ref>

</Intent>

<UpperCovers>
<Concept_Ref>2</Concept_Ref>
<Concept_Ref>4</Concept_Ref>

</UpperCovers>
</Concept>

<Concept>
<ID> 9 </ID>
<Extent>

<Object_Ref>4</Object_Ref>
</Extent>
<Intent>

<Attribute_Ref>b</Attribute_Ref>

<Attribute_Ref>c</Attribute_Ref>
</Intent>
<UpperCovers>
<Concept_Ref>5</Concept_Ref>

<Concept_Ref>4</Concept_Ref>
</UpperCovers>
</Concept>
<Concept>

<ID> 6 </ID>

<Extent>
<Object_Ref>2</Object_Ref>
<Object_Ref>5</Object_Ref>

</Extent>
<Intent>
<Attribute_Ref>d</Attribute_Ref>

<Attribute_Ref>b</Attribute_Ref>

</Intent>
<UpperCovers>
<Concept_Ref>5</Concept_Ref>
<Concept_Ref>3</Concept_Ref>

</UpperCovers>
</Concept>
<Concept>
<ID> 7 </ID>
<Extent>

<Object_Ref>3</Object_Ref>

</Extent>
<Intent>
<Attribute_Ref>d</Attribute_Ref>

<Attribute_Ref>c</Attribute_Ref>
</Intent>

<UpperCovers>
<Concept_Ref>4</Concept_Ref>

<Concept_Ref>3</Concept_Ref>
</UpperCovers>
</Concept>

<Concept>

<ID> 11 </ID>
<Extent>
<Object_Ref>5</Object_Ref>
</Extent>

<Intent>

<Attribute_Ref>d</Attribute_Ref>
<Attribute_Ref>b</Attribute_Ref>

<Attribute_Ref>a</Attribute_Ref>

</Intent>
<UpperCovers>
<Concept_Ref>2</Concept_Ref>

<Concept_Ref>6</Concept_Ref>
</UpperCovers>

</Concept>
<Concept>

<ID> 10 </ID>
<Extent>
</Extent>
<Intent>
<Attribute_Ref>d</Attribute_Ref>

<Attribute_Ref>b</Attribute_Ref>
<Attribute_Ref>c</Attribute_Ref>
<Attribute_Ref>a</Attribute_Ref>

</Intent>
<UpperCovers>
<Concept_Ref>10</Concept_Ref>
<Concept_Ref>8</Concept_Ref>

<Concept_Ref>9</Concept_Ref>

<Concept_Ref>7</Concept_Ref>
</UpperCovers>

</Concept>
</Lattice>
</Galicia_Document>

I would be very grateful if you help me because I enormously need the solution to my problem.

Good work and good day.