Re: [xml] entity conversion

Andrew Hume schrieb:

if node points to this element, then
        node.content == 'AT&T'

all well and good. if i want to now create a new document,
then i do

        newnode = LibXML::XML::Node.new('Company')
        newnode.content = node.content

Is that intended to be used like that? If so, then I'd call it a bug.

and this assignment has the error 'unterminated entity reference'
(which could be fair given that it is literally an unterminated
entity reference).
the question is should assignment of content automatically do teh
conversion or should teh user be responsible?

Have you looked it up in the LibXML2 Ruby API docs?

http://libxml.rubyforge.org/

If that doesn't make it clear, I'd ask the question on the mailing list
listed there.

--
Michael Ludwig