[xml] Help in using the xmlStopParser -sax for libxml2

Hello,

I am trying to use xmlStopParser for stop the sax parser.

The problem is I want to call it from endElementDebug.
which has syntax endElementDebug(void *ctx ATTRIBUTE_UNUSED, const xmlChar *name)

It does not have a xmlParserCtxtPtr.

I am not directly calling the endElement.
I have a function defined and I am calling
xmlSAXUserParseFile(
debugSAXHandler, sctx, filename)

Inside endElementDebug I did
   xmlParserCtxtPtr ctxt = (xmlParserCtxtPtr) ctx
   xmlStopParser(ctxt)

But this doesn't seem to work.

Can you help me how to solve this problem.

Thanks and Regards,
Nikunj

2009/4/7 Aaron Patterson <aaron patterson gmail com>
On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 2:41 AM, Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 06, 2009 at 05:10:39PM -0700, Aaron Patterson wrote:
>> On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 4:01 PM, Aaron Patterson
>> <aaron patterson gmail com> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > Is there a way to adjust the indenting level when using xmlSaveToIO()?
>> >  I've set xmlIndentTreeOutput to 1, set the xmlTreeIndentString, and
>> > made sure to enable XML_SAVE_FORMAT in the options, but none of this
>> > seems to help.  Any hints would be greatly appreciated.
>> >
>> > The code I have right now is like this:
>> >
>> >  xmlIndentTreeOutput = 1;
>> >  xmlTreeIndentString = "---------------";
>> >
>> >  xmlSaveCtxtPtr savectx = xmlSaveToIO(
>> >      (xmlOutputWriteCallback)io_write_callback,
>> >      (xmlOutputCloseCallback)io_close_callback,
>> >      (void *)io,
>> >      NULL,
>> >      options
>> >  );
>> >
>> >  xmlSaveTree(savectx, node);
>> >  xmlSaveClose(savectx);
>>
>> Nevermind!  It works fine.  I just had blank text nodes in my tree
>> that disabled the formatting.
>
>  Ah, okay, but again this is a global variable, I guess a setting in
> the xmlSaveCtxtPtr would be way better,

Yes, that would be nice.  I see there are some settings in the
xmlSaveCtxt struct, but that struct is private.

Thank you for the excellent library!

--
Aaron Patterson
http://tenderlovemaking.com/