Re: [xml] UTF-8 decoding bug in HTML parser

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 08:29:44PM +1000, Michael Day wrote:
Hi Daniel,

  Reusing the XML code for this seems to work fine for em and the
regression test, but you have probably a more extensive HTML test
suite than me ;-) so raise the problem if there is a regression !

Actually, I just remembered one more issue: null bytes in HTML documents
terminate the parser, with no error or warning messages. See the
attached test document, which has two paragraphs separated by a null.

  that's gonna be harder to handle, the zero is used in places to
indicate the end of the input buffer... I don't expect something trivial

Daniel Veillard      | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit
daniel veillard com  | Rpmfind RPM search engine | virtualization library