[xml] Source availability on gnome servers

Could the recent libxml2 and libxslt source tarballs be placed on the
gnome sources-servers? For example,

http://ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/GNOME/sources/libxml2/2.6/

only goes up to 2.6.30 and no 2.7/ branch, whereas

http://xmlsoft.org/sources/

has up to the latest 2.6.32 and also the 2.7 series.

The gnome server is mirrored all over the place (more reliable) and by
organizing the sources by dist and by major-version, it's easy to
monitor for new releases of the package. If all I care about is
maintaining my 2.6 series package, I don't get confused by 2.7
releases of libxslt releases. Likewise, if I only want to track
libxslt, I don't get alerts for every change of libxml2 and its rpms.

In addition, having the checksums and change summary in separate files
makes it easy for me to decide how urgent the upgrade is and to verify
that my download was not corrupted. Finally, the gnome standard of
providing .bz2 (as well as .gz if you like that) gives me often 15% or
more size savings for the sources.

dan

--
Daniel Macks