Re: [xml] HTTP Header - how to see

Thanks, good to know.  Makes sense.

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Veillard [mailto:veillard redhat com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 7:02 AM
To: Tony Baldarelli
Cc: xml gnome org
Subject: Re: [xml] HTTP Header - how to see

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 09:44:47AM -0400, Tony Baldarelli wrote:
Hello,
    Given an HTTP context, how can I print the headers that were used in
an
HTTP POST?  xmlNanoHTTPAuthHeader just returns NULL, so that does not
work.
I cannot find any other functions that could possibly print the header.

  This wasn't planned. Basically, the HTTP and FTP modules are 'nano'
we expected people with more advanced needs to plug in a
specific library, people usually select curl library for this.

Daniel