[xml] XSLT extension: custom data

Hi all,

Is there a way to pass custom data when registering a xslt function or extension?

I'm adding a function that need to retrieve session data to perform.

From:
http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/extensions.html
I saw that xsltRegisterExtModule only take a xsltExtInitFunction without any
extra data. xsltRegisterExtFunction doesn't take custom data too.

Another way would be to put a session data pointer into the xsltTransformContext
structure. Can we use 'xsltRuntimeExtraPtr extras', 'xmlHashTablePtr extInfos'
or 'void *contextVariable' for this purpose?

I can add a parameter to the stylesheet that contains the session ID but it
would be less convenient than directly add a data pointer aside my callbacks
when registering.

--
Florent,