Re: [xml] xmlwriter - include xml declaration <?xml version="1.0"?> in output

On Thu, Oct 09, 2008 at 07:32:49PM -0700, Prashant R wrote:
I am trying to write this declaration

<?xml version="1.0"?>

but cannot get it to be outputted the file i am writing.

Am i missing something ?

  The XML declaration is not part of the tree structure. It
is generated based on informations present in the tree (e.g. standalone
status if present) or the condition of the serialization (encoding).

  As far as I can tell xmlTextWriterStartDocument outputs an XML
declaration, so I don't understand your problem.

Daniel