Re: [xml] Heap Memory exhausts

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 12:43:29PM +0530, Rabi Narayan Sahoo wrote:
Hi

Below mentioned xml file is parsed using xmlRecoverFile () as it's not
welformed. But an infinite loop is detected and the heap memory exhausts

  If you use the non conformant xmlRecoverFile() in a systematic
way you deserve to get troubles. I said I would remove it if people
abuse the feature (i.e. anything but casual manual recovery), your
post is just one more weight in the balance toward removing the
recovery feature.

Daniel