[xml] Redhat security update for libxml2

Hi all,

I've been notified of a Redhat security update for libxml2:
https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2008-0988.html, and was hoping to
update my own builds with a version that doesn't suffer from these
vulnerabilities (I build from the standard source distribution, not the
Redhat source).

It wasn't immediately obvious from the release notes and recent mailing
list traffic if these have been fixed in a released version of the
libxml distribution yet.  If they haven't, is a new released planned to
address them?

Thanks very much,

Graham

--