[xml] xmlCharEncodingOutputFunc returns different values in solaris 8 and solaris 10

Hi,

xmlCharEncodingOutputFunc is used in my code to convert UTF8 encoding to ISO8859-1, unlike what's described
in the documentation, it returns 0 on success when run in Solaris 8 environment, I recently upgraded to
solaris 10 and tried to run the code in a Solaris 10 container, it seemed to return the number of bytes
written as described in the documentation. Could it affected by some Solaris 10 configuration?

Thanks,

j01