Re: [xml] new tree.c function

That was it . . . it was the namespace.

Thanks,
Dave

Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 04:26:03AM +0000, dhk wrote:
Dan,

I wrote the function that does what xpath should do because xpath didn't seem to work on a xmlDocPtr created with xmlNewDoc(). However, xpath works fine if I create an xmlDocPtr with the xmlParseFile()function.

Any ideas?

  You probably made mistakes when building the tree, a classic is
a default namespace defined on an element but not linked as being the
one for the element. Happens if you only look at the serialization instead
of the tree structure.

Daniel