Re: [xml] xmlReaderForIO and non-blocking socket

On Mon, May 05, 2008 at 05:25:01PM +0200, Julien Billon wrote:
Hello, this is the first time I use libxml2 and I'd like to get it
work with a non-blocking socket and the xmlReaderForIo(). I managed to
use it with a blocking socket : I perform a recv() in the
ReadCallback() but if the callback return 0 or -1 (because the socket
will block so no data can be read), xmlTextReaderRead() returns -1.
Has someone already has the same consideration?

The reader is really built upon the assumption that you have a blocking
I/O subsystem, and as a result that the programing model is really

Red Hat Virtualization group
Daniel Veillard      | virtualization library