Re: [xml] A leak in XmlTextReader?

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 05:26:03PM +0100, Micha Renner wrote:
Hello,

The use of xmlNewTextReaderFilename might create a memory leak, because

 I don't think so. I think you are confused because you did not call
the library initialization (and probably don't call the library cleanup
function once done).

Second version: The last statement in xmlFreeTextReader should be
xmlCleanupCharEncoding().

 I assume you mean xmlCleanupCharEncodingHandlers(), as there is no
xmlCleanupCharEncoding() function. In that case really you are mistaken.
Please read the documentation:
  http://xmlsoft.org/xmlmem.html

xmlCleanupCharEncodingHandlers() is called by xmlCleanupParser()

Daniel