[xml] Query regarding re-using parser context for SAX parsing

Hi All,

       Is there any way, I can re-use the already created parser context (ex: xmlCreateMemoryParserCtxt) to perform SAX parsing of more than one xml document without freeing and creating the parser context again. I tried using xmlSetupParserForBuffer( ), but apparently it handles only the case in which the encoding of the XML document is UTF-8. Any other encoding is currently not supported by xmlSetupParserForBuffer( ).

       Thanks for the suggestion in advance.

Regards,

Nagesh.