Re: [xml] xmlDocDump will lost some part

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 12:02:02PM +0800, éæ wrote:
Hi everybody!

I'm a newbie of libxml2.I meet a strange problem.I post them below as html
format,and I attach the project to save the time of yours.

 Read the doc !
   http://xmlsoft.org/xmlreader.html

     if((1 != xmlTextReaderRead(reader))
        || !(doc = xmlTextReaderCurrentDoc(reader)))
     {
          printf("create doc failed\n");
          exit(0);
     }

     xmlDocDump(stdout,doc);

  You completely misunderstood. The reader is a streaming API it
does NOT load the full document at once. your doc is a truncated part of
the full document, so what you get by printing it is an unspecified
subset.

Daniel