Re: [xml] xmlTextReaderGetAttributeNs shows incorrect behaviour

On Fri, Oct 26, 2007 at 03:42:12PM +0530, Ashwin wrote:

Hi,

When I call the function xmlTextReaderGetAttributeNs for the attached file
with namespace="www.qrtytest.com" and attribute as targetnamespace I get the
return value as NULL, instead of xyz.com. The problem occurs in the case of
attributes associated with default namespaces. Is this a problem?

Regards

Ashwin

<test targetNamespace="xyz.com" xs:targetNamespace="qwy.com" xmlns:xs="www.qrty.com"
xmlns="www.qrtytest.com">
</test>

  That sounds wrong, I agree, but can you provide a standalone way to reproduce
it either with a standalone C program or with xmllint ?

thanks,

Daniel