Re: [xml] Normalization Query

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 10:15:15AM +0530, Ashwin wrote:
The confusion is exarcebated by the fact that Java based parsers are doing
Normalization which returns values which I have mentioned that are contrary
to what is being returned by libxml..

I do not know whether I am interpreting the spec wrongly, so any
clarifications regarding the same would be extremely welcome.

  No that was libxml2 bugs :-\ . They were a bit hard to fix, but hopefully
they are fixed in SVN, could you please checkout and rerun your tests.
I have tried to include your examples in the regression suite, and also
fixed the over normalization issue you raised earlier.

  I hope this is fine now,

Daniel