[xml] Default-Attr Value Normalization Problem

Hi,

On parsing the attached file the default attr value for attr a1 is not getting Normalized, since it is an NMTOKEN the leading and trailing whitespaces should be removed and also sequences of whitespaces should be replaced with a single whitespace. The problem occurs because while parsing the default value in the function xmlParseDefaultDecl, the function xmlParseAttValue is invoked to parse the default attribute value. This function in turn invokes xmlParseAttValueInternal, with the normalize flag set to 0, and that is why normalization does not happen. So I had another doubt, since 0(normalization flag) is being hard-coded in the xmlParseAttValueInternal function call, is it that normalization of default attr values is not required (I could not find any such condition in the spec) or is this a bug?

Thanks !!

Regards

Ashwin