Re: [xml] Problems with schema validation

Stefan,

Interestingly enough I did not get your response.

Anyway, the validator does complain when I try to use the broken schema to validate an XML file. This is the case for both the C and Perl implementations.

How do you set "check as complete schema"?

Thanks,
Robert

--
Robert Schweikert                       MAY THE SOURCE BE WITH YOU
                                                LINUX