[xml] libxml2 cross-compiled to Win32 on Fedora

[This might be interesting to some on this list]

I've been trying to set up a MinGW SIG (Special Interest Group) within
Fedora, in order to provide a cross-compiler that targets Windows.

One of the libraries that I've been using to test this is libxml2 --
very portable already, few dependencies, and large userbase, and so
good for this sort of testing.

If you'd like to try out our libxml2 cross-compiled library, then take
a look at:

  http://hg.et.redhat.com/misc/fedora-mingw--devel

Reading the README file is highly recommended.

See also:

  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/MinGW

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/