*From:* Andrew Hartley [mailto:andrew hartley bcs org uk]
*Sent:* 05 July 2008 17:47
*To:* 'aleksey aleksey com'
*Subject:* FW: LibXml2-2.6-32 : Canonical XML implementation test program

Sorry, I forgot to attaché the files.

Andy

*From:* Andrew Hartley [mailto:andrew hartley bcs org uk]
*Sent:* 05 July 2008 17:46
*To:* 'aleksey aleksey com'

Hi,

I hope you don’t mind me contacting you. I would appreciate if you could let me have a reply to the question below.

 I have been using your LibXml2 library, thanks for writing this.

I am running your Canonical XML implementation test program and with the above version of the library. I am using the following argument list (and enclose the files herewith):

--exc-without-comments d:\temp\ros.xml d:\temp\MyXpathDoc.xml soapenv

All is working fine until I reach:

ret = xmlC14NDocDumpMemory(doc,

            (xpath) ? xpath->nodesetval : NULL,

            exclusive, inclusive_namespaces,

            with_comments, &result);

The xmlC14NDocDumpMemory return -1 and the result is still NULL. I am running Visual Studio 2005, and Vista Home Premium with UAC switched off.

Can you think of any reason as to why this is failing. I don’t have the source for LibXml2, otherwise I could run the source and check.