Re: [xml] Help required, trying to EXEC_C14N sub-document

I have manually worked out what the correct output of the EXEC_C14N should be
for the XPath:  //ns1:Operation:

[code]
<ns1:Operation xmlns:ns1="http://www.ros.ie/schemas/service/";
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"; Id="MsgOperation"
soapenv:mustUnderstand="0" xsi:type="xsd:string">CT1/File</ns1:Operation>
[/code]

Then applying the SHA-1 and Base64 I get:

   wJsL4RtLToFeHW/xt2ewbAAiNxk=

Which is the correct value I was after (as I knew it to be correct).

I would be VERY interested to hear from anyone how to get the

[code]
xmlC14NDocDumpMemory
[/code]

function to extract the //ns1;Operation node in an Exclusive C14N manner.