Re: [xml] Building libxml2 Windows binaries against win_iconv instead of GNU libiconv

Hi Igor,

Igor Zlatkovic wrote:
I herewith leave the decision to the user base of libxml2 on Windows. If win_iconv it should be, I'll gladly adjust everything to make it that way. Say your opinions, oh you libxml2 users, show some democratic tendencies :)
imo, libiconv should continue to be used as default lib, though I'm not against someone adding in the option to build against the win_iconv. Especially for cross platform apps, having all platforms use libiconv insures same behavior and that same encodings are present.

Rob