Re: [xml] Building libxml2 Windows binaries against win_iconv instead of GNU libiconv

Igor Zlatkovic wrote:
As far as I am concerned, that is perfectly okay. However, before I can say yes or no, I must consult the mailing list, so I forward this message there.

We already have libxml2 set up in Windows to link against the libiconv that we distribute anyway for our own program, so it'd be more work for us with no advantage.

I don't see a reason it shouldn't be a non-default ./configure option, though, as it sounds like it has its use.

Jason