Re: [xml] xmllint loading remote DTDs instead of local

On 27/02/2008, Andreas Stricker <andreas stricker fela ch> wrote:

 The DTD isn't loaded from Server*, it's simply the URL provided in
 test.xml that is mapped to a local file but not printed here.
 (the URL must exactly match the one from catalog).

Ah, OK. I think I understand what is going on now. When the
--load-trace output says

"Loaded URL="http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/docbookx.dtd";
ID="-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.4//EN""

What that means is that is the URL of the file /before/ it gets
remaped to a local file, yes? I had thought that it means it was the
URL *after* the remapping.