[xml] Regression tests on MinGW

Hello,

I am working on getting libxml2's SAX parser working under MinGW. I've gotten version 2.6.31 compiled, however regression tests (make tests) produces many hundreds of pages of failed tests.

I'm wondering what the official status of libxml under mingw is to see if it is some sort of configuration problem on my end or if this is a known problem.

I've downloaded and untared 2.6.31 sources and tests.

I'm attaching the outputs of "configure", "make", "make install", and "make tests" to this message in the case that it can help.

My version of Mingw is as follows: (running on a fully patched WinXPSp2)
$ uname -a
MINGW32_NT-5.1 FOO2CFF 1.0.10(0.46/3/2) 2004-03-15 07:17 i686 unknown

A apologize for the size of my attachment. The output of 'make tests' was 17MB of text.

Please CC me in any responses as I am not subscribed to the list.

Thanks!
-Jeff Hagen
 jeff hagen oracle com