Re: [xml] is there an option to disable the xml standards check

On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 03:02:45AM +0530, Senthil Nathan wrote:

   Hi,

   Is there an option to disable the xml standards check.

   Because I would be having few tags as <1> which are not

   proper xml standards. And I'm finding ways to avoid such improper

   tags.

  No. You should read about Fatal Error in the XML spec
    http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml/#dt-fatal
if you have <1> in the content, it's not XML, you can't use an XML parser
except to detect and reject the document.

Daniel