Re: [xml] cloneNode and xml:id bug?

The strange thing is that if I *only* change the attribute name from "xml:id" on the DTD to "id" then everything works, except gdome_doc_getElementById. The type is kept ID for both names.
So, it is related with the attribute name.

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 3:21 PM, Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> wrote:
On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 04:06:29PM -0200, BrÃulio Barros de Oliveira wrote:
> Hello.
> I'm having a problem that might be a bug of libxml (or unprobably gdome).
> When I use gdome_el_cloneNode with an element that has an xml:id attribute
> then the new cloned element get locked, in a way that xml:id can't be
> changed and is assigned to an empty string. Is this a normal behaviour? (PS:
> this occurs before the insertion of the cloned element with insertBefore.)

 I don't understand what a 'locked' element means, I don't see why you
 should not be able to fix the xml:id on a copied element. seems
 specific to gdome.

Daniel Veillard      | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit
daniel veillard com  | Rpmfind RPM search engine | virtualization library