Re: [xml] xml Schema: Regular expression

On Fri, Dec 05, 2008 at 11:29:15AM +0530, bharath wrote:
Hi..

       I am working on Regular expressions validation. I am getting error
for the following regular expression in Altova spy. But I am not getting any
error in libxml. Can you please reply me whether the following expressions
are valid or not according to schema specification.

  The only way to answer your question is to look at
    http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-2/#regexs
then find if you can derive the expression from the [1] regExp
production.
I don't remember the set of production myself...

Daniel