Re: [xml] Character reference encoding is slow

Salut Daniel!

Daniel Veillard wrote:
[loads of interesting results from the analysis of a pathological case]
  Anyway to make a long story short, I spent a few hours today
fixing the problem by adding support for a new kind of buffers avoiding
most of the memmoves needed when handling an encoding conversion
exception like those. Bill reported that your test now parses and
save in more or less the same time i.e. 7secs on one of his boxes.

Very cool, that sounds like a very good solution indeed!

Grab 2.7.0 !

I definitely will, and I'll make sure lxml supports it as well as 2.6.

Thank you for the work you put into libxml2!

Stefan