Re: [xml] Clarification regarding Same Null checks in xmlInitThreads(Threads.c)

On Fri, Oct 19, 2007 at 04:51:02PM +0530, Ashwin wrote:

 >The fact taht the test is double is absolutely no problem.
 >For the general principle of those tests,i
 >   1/ it's to avoid forcing linking to -lpthread by libxml2 while
 >       using it if the final application uses it
 >   2/ it uses ELF weak references

it's not simple, depends on the ELF format and compiler specifics.

Thanks for the information....
One final query in the xmlInitThreads function should there be null checks
for pthread_cond_destroy and pthread_cond_wait, or is it ok as it is?

  Finding this old mail, yes that need to be fixed, I'm changing that,

    thanks !

Daniel