Re: [xml] Change in HTML "embed" handling breaks parser in 2.6.29+

On Sat, Nov 24, 2007 at 11:55:03AM +0100, Stefan Behnel wrote:

Stefan Behnel wrote:
I noticed a problem with the new way libxml2 2.6.29+ handles the HTML "embed"
tag. It serialises it without the enclosing tag, which then lets following
attempts to parse the document fail, as the information where the tag is
closed gets lost.

Here's a patch.

  For the record and since i see no reply in my mail folder, the patch
had been applied  at some point,

Daniel