Re: [xml] " __imp__xmlFree" when cross-compiling libxml2 with mingw on linux

guido amoruso wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to cross-compile libxml2 on linux (Ubuntu Gutsy) with mingw, without
success. I would be very important to get it working, because I'm trying to get
a full cross-build-chain to compile the gnome stack, in order to use it as a
depolyment platform on Windows also.

Tried to google around, but not found any working solution. Any help
would be very
appreciated!

If I recall correctly, the xml2-config.sh script does not know you've
built static libraries so it does not include -DLIBXML2_STATIC in
CFLAGS. And on Windows you need that definition.