[xml] Query regarding xml schema

Hi Daniel,

         While going through the xml schema code, I rather some discrepancy. Please have a look at the same. The schema function xmlSchemaVCheckCVCSimpleType( ) takes only 8 parameters, but however in some places in the scheama file where this function is invoked, 9 parameters are passed to this function, with xmlSchemaParserCtxtPtr passed as the second parameter. But the function xmlSchemaVCheckCVCSimpleType( ) takes xmlNodePtr as the second parameter, due to which the parameters passed to this function will not be correct.

         I am referring to Libxml2-2.6.28 version code base.

For Ex:

In the function, xmlSchemaParseCheckCOSValidDefault( ), line no: 15743 when invoke the function, xmlSchemaVCheckCVCSimpleType( ), pctxt is passed as an extra parameter to this function.

Thanks and Regards,

Nagesh.