Re: [xml] _xmlGlobalInitMutexLock() possible memory leak (2.6.30/win32)

Hi Jason,

Jason Millard writes:
I'm using libxml2-2.6.30 on Windows. I am seeing a memory leak in
somewhere in _xmlGlobalInitMutexLock() function.

That's almost certainly going to be the mutex that protects the library
from being initialized multiple times.  The leak is harmless -- it'll
only ever leak those 24 bytes -- but it might be possible to make it go
away.  I think I was the last person to hack that code, so I'll see if I
can find some time to look into it...

Cheers,
-Ted