Re: [xml] what should to be 'const'?

On Mon, May 21, 2007 at 11:00:45AM -0700, Rush Manbert wrote:
I thought that "const xmlNodePtr node" meant the same
thing as "const xmlNode * node", as if xmlNodePtr were a macro
definition that expanded to "xmlNode *", but the typedef changes things,

        Right. You caught the point: macros and typedefs are different
things.
        I think this is one of the less documented things of C/C++.

You are correct and I have learned something.

        Happy to be useful.

If what you are asking for is the
intent, then Daniel will need to answer.

        I agree: waiting Daniel for a authentic interpretation.

                massimo morara
--

"The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It is twice as large as
 it needs to be."