[xml] Possible issue with libxml2 and SVG 1.1 spec

When I try to validate an SVG 1.1 document, I get a warning about one of the spec files from the SVG1.1 spec.

I'm not sure if this is an issue with libxml2 or the spec, but I get no errors if I run the same files through batik ( 1.6) with the validate option

C:\Downloads>xmllint --version
xmllint: using libxml version 20627CVS2877
   compiled with: Threads Tree Output Push Reader Patterns Writer SAXv1 FTP HTTP
 DTDValid HTML Legacy C14N Catalog XPath XPointer XInclude Iconv Unicode Regexps
 Automata Expr Schemas Schematron Modules Debug Zlib

C:\Downloads>xmllint --noout --valid polygon1.svg
http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/1.1/DTD/svg-style.mod:75 : validity warning : Attribute space of element style: already defined
    type %ContentType.datatype; #REQUIRED

The file polygon1.svg was randomly downloaded from an SVG example site.

NOTE: I am not a member of this group, so please CC me in the replies.  Thanks

- Kevin Grover